Sparks by JC James! Impromptu magic med hjälp av gummiband, mynt, kort och sedlar! Du använder inga gimmicks! Denna DVD är fullproppad av otroliga tricks och rutiner! Beprövade rutiner på riktig publik, direkt från av en av de mest yrkesverksamma i Europa.
Låt dig inspireras och tänd gnistan och öka din kreativitet, va förberedd på att utföra ett trick oavsett vart du än befinner dig. Detta är en del av det du får lära dig:
- Spin: Cause a borrowed pencil, pen, or sharpie to vanish and appear with a flourish at the fingertips using the incredible new technique. You'll be performing this one minutes after watching.
- Latex Slydini: Borrowing from an old Slydini technique, A borrowed rubber band is fairly placed into a magicians hand while his wrists are held by spectators to keep everything fair. When the hand is opened, the rubber band has COMPLETELY vanished only to be replaced by another object such as a dollar bill or a pack of matches or a folded playing card. This can be done NAKED!
- POG Production: 4 aces literally jump out of a tabled deck and into your hand with a single touch of an ungimmicked pack. This is a great way to get into a 4 ace routine.
- Wave Change: A rhythmic metamorphosis of one playing card into another that happens at chest height. Very easy to perform and looks better live than on camera. Your audience will love it!
- ACAP (As Close As Possible): 4 cards are placed face up into four different places in the deck. The cards are squared and tabled. Without any funny business, they are found all together in the center of the deck.
- Fake Tilt: As the name implies, this is a version of the tilt that is just as beautiful as it is unorthodox. Includes single and multiple card variations.
- CHLAK: A unique 4 for 4 type switch that has both natural timing and a unique aesthetic. Here you'll learn how to use it as a production of a four of a kind, for a collectors routine and for a phone number prediction.
- Fan Change: This looks like you're using a gimmick to create a color change of a card held in a fan of cards, but it's completely impromptu.
- Clean Transpo: A two card transposition done in a flash. A card held in the hand instantly trades places with the top card of the deck.
- UnSleeve: A novel way to vanish and reproduce a coin using the spectators outstretched hand.
- Behind the Force: A clever way to influence the selection of a playing card that will make you smile.
"Kan aldrig kunna för många impromtu-effekter, här är lite av allt det ”götta”! ;o)"