The Trilogy: andthensome by Dan and Dave!Detta är fortsättningen på The Trilogy!
The Trilogy: andthensome by Dan and Dave innehåller över 2,5 timmar av nya tricks och flourishes och allt annat Dan och Dave har drömt om att skapa med en kortlek. Inkluderat är över 50 nya skapelser inklusive den mycket efterlängtade GOAT Change plus mer av de mest visuella inom magin Dan and Dave skapat hittills.
- Portal: A visual teleportation of a selected card from one hand to the other. The effect combines a rhythmic display of cardistry and magic.
- Osh Negash B'gosh: Imagine a card selected by being propelled through mid-air and caught between two mates. The card is noted and the packet placed on the table. Another selection is openly made and instantly changes into the first selection. When the sandwiched card on the table is turned over by the spectator, they find it to be the second selection. An extremely powerful table-hopping effect!
- Encore: Perhaps the most direct handling of Dr. Daleyâ€™s Last Trick ever devised. The method here is far more devious than any previous version of this effect. Two red Aces are cleanly set on one spectators palm while the two black Aces are set on another spectators palm. With a snap they instantly transpose and the spectators can turn them over.
Maybe the easiest boomerang card technique you will ever learn. This age old method allows you to â€œflickâ€ a card 10 feet away from you only to have it return to your hand.
Don't blink! You'll miss the fastest flourish ever invented.
- M4 Hollywood
In this variation of Molecule 4 packets rotate, twist, and spin around each other demonstrating a chaotic but orchestrated rhythm or Cardistry.
A card is placed protruding face up in the deck. With the snap of the fingers the card instantly changes. The change can be done completely surrounded and you end clean with nothing but the changed card sticking out from the deck.
- Orbit: This unique technique for propelling a double from one hand to the other will attract attention from across the room. Use it as a double lift or a flourish.
- Ginastaire: A flashy technique for spinning two cards as one on the back of your thumbs' knuckle. Can also be used as a flourish.
- Spinning Top: Mimicking the action of one of the oldest recognized toys in history called a â€œtopâ€. This double lift allows you to spin the cards on the deck or on a table in a fast motion while keeping them aligned.
- Jones Change Variation: Refined with flare that only the Bucks could exude. This is an underground gem finally revealed that allows you to show your hand empty (with one card) before and after the change has been made.
- Smoother: This impromptu technique allows you to rid the rough and uneven edges on most decks of cards.
- Manfred Shuffle: A unique approach to the in-the-hands false riffle shuffle that borrows ideas from Ron Whol and Hank Miller. This method, however, puts the deck in full order without the need for a cut.
- Simpler Switch: This sleight can be used as a one-for-one switch or a color change. The switch happens in-flight and the card appears to be in view the entire time.
- 2 Handed Pirouette: You all know the classic Pirouette flourish. Now learn this really cool application that's surprisingly very simple. Dr 90210: An updated handling of the Spin Doctor Double.
- Spinning Table Top: Same as Spinning Top, but further explained on the table.
- Hover Spring & Autocatch: One of the coolest tricks on the DVD in our opinion. It's a sandwich effect, but happens visually with a neat flourish you probably can already do, but don't know it yet.
"Alla känner till D&D, här går dom loss hårt tillsammans!"