Second Form By Nick Vlow and Sergey Koller Produced by Shin Lim! Second Form är en samling av 15 moderna tankar inom kortmagi fokuserat på visuella och praktiska tillämpningar. Här hittar du helt nya idéer och ihopsatta klassiska movesr. Nick Vlow & Sergey Koller gå in i detalj på det rörelser och motivation som omger dessa nya applikationer.Du får lära dig följande:
Se trailer för mer info!
- Sprout - a visual pop-out from the middle of the deck. The card could be produced as appearing in front of the spread, or fly away from the deck towards spectator. As a bonus you will learn double lift variation.
- Penguin Steal - useful card move for a color change or stealing of the selected card.
- NZ Change - fast and direct color change based on classic palm changes. Several variations are included.
- Rotation Change - unbelievable move that allows you to change a card by revolving it between your hands.
- Astra Cascade - remastered version of classic F. Miller Cascade Control. The method allows you to control multiple cards or use the cascade as a color change.
- Mason Addition - simple and direct switch of a single card in your hand. Perfect for transpositions and prediction tricks.
- Swindle Double - a clean double lift from the top of the deck. Top cards are flying away to your other hand.
- Exmor Trilogy - another great move using in the hands card spread. Exmor could be used as a switch, color change or force.
- Mac Change - clean transformation of a single card with an open hand.
- 1337 Load - angle proof switch for a single card that also could have used as a force.
- Glenn Addition - remastered work on a classic Vernon's Bottom Addition. The move is more clear for a single card, that allows you to use it as force.
- Bertram Plus - new modern touch for legendary Tebe Change from R. Bertram. This method allows you to do the change twice.
- Nova Sandwich Move - a visual single or multiple cards production in between the sandwich cards. The move is fast and clear, without any finger movement at all.
- Citro - new variation for a Cardini Snap Change. You can palm the card or steal it from the top of the deck for a moment.
- Tasso Change - variation on the R. Walton's Paint Brush Change that makes it easier to perform. Also the change could be done two times on a row.
- DNB Spread Control - method of convincing card control in the spread based on the work of E. Earick. The move is used for a single card control to the bottom of the deck or bottom palm.