The Magazine for Magicians. I detta nummer av Magic får du utöver fantastiskt mycket magisk läsning som intervjuer, artiklar, tillbakablickar och senaste nytt från den magiska scenen och massor av produktrecensioner .
19 produkter på marknaden recenseras av Peter Duffie, Gabe Fajuri, Jared Brandon Kopf, Francis Menotti, Arthur Trace.
Stories in MAGIC this month: The IllusionariumBy Rory Johnston & Stan Allen
- Amazing JoeJoe's Web Spinner and DVD by Amazing JoeJoe
- The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy, Volume 2: Fundamentals by Bob Cassidy
- The Core by Pit Hartling
- Decoy by Eoin O'Hare
- Demon Wonder Box
- Gift of the Magi by David Acer & Marchand De Trucs
- Her Majesty's Spell by Dani DaOrtiz
- Incredideck by Bob Solari
- Innercircle by Yigal Mesika
- Mental Deceptions, Vols. 1 & 2 by Rick Maue
- OCD Deck by SansMinds
- Once Upon a Time by Wayne Dobson
- Pit Boss Junior by Alan Wong
- Porthole by Darryl Vanamburg
- SansMinds Sharpie by SansMinds
- The Silencer by Jeff Prace
- Six 2.0 by Mickael Chatelain
- Unwritten by Lyndon Jugalbot
- The Wowlett by RSVP Magic
Norwegian Cruise Lines' newest ship, the Getaway, features magic's newest showplace: The Illusionarium. Working with Jeff Hobson, NCL created an otherworldly multimillion-dollar venue where "the world's greatest magicians" do battle twice nightly.Wittus Witt: It's All About the Art
By Marcus Zink
Magician, collector, historian, author, publisher, photographer, and opinionated artist - Wittus Witt holds a unique place in the world of magic, not only in his native Germany, but around the world.A Conversation on Character, Part I
The Magic Castle recently hosted a panel discussion on various aspects of creating and performing magic in character. Rob Zabrecky moderated the evening, interviewing Ed Alonzo, Tina Lenert, John Lovick, and Woody Pittman - all of whom did not necessarily have similar opinions on the subjects.Healing Medicine Through Magic By Rory Johnston & Lawrence Hass
At Northwestern University in Chicago, Dr. Ricardo Rosenkranz teaches medical students to be better doctors - by teaching them magic. His popular Magic & Medicine classes open students' eyes to the importance of relating to their patients as magicians do to their audiences.
Plus Updates on...
- Nothing on Earth, the new play about Houdini, Conan Doyle, and Margery
- Auctioning off the history of the Le Grand David show
- The 2014 convention of the Blackpool Magicians' Club
- Remembrances of Aldo Colombini, David M. Baldwin, and Jeff Busby
Mer om innehållet här!
Köp ditt nummer nu!