Phoenix Deck Standard Blue! Designade av Card-Shark tryckta av US Playing Cards på Bicycle lager. Korten är tillverkade för att underlätta hanteringen av korten.
Phoenix Deck har standard Bicycle index. Denna kortlek är avsedd att vara magikerns "arbetshäst"och till ett mycket rimligt pris. Levereras med ett extra gaff-kort.Mer info på engelska:
- Printed at US Playing card company on Bicycle cardstock, with air-cushion finish, so the cards have the well-known Bicycle quality
- Going one important step further: all the USPC decks of our Phoenix brand are produced in the highest quality level: Casino Grade. Superior to any Bicycle Deck in standard Supermarket Quality.
- The decks are punched through the backs with freshly sharpened blades to allow perfect Faros and Riffle Shuffles right from the start, professional magicians know the difference
- The new deck order is optimized for the Tamariz Stack, you can immediately start the necessary faros to get into the stack
- Phoenix faces and Bicycle faces are identical with a few exceptions
- The Ace of Spades is pretty close to the Bicycle Ace of Spades
- All other Aces are specially designed for better visibility. Fine details make them beautiful for close-up performances also, these fine details blur out on distance and will get invisible on stage.
- The common used (old) Aces were included in the deck during the first two printing runs, so that we could find out if our larger Aces or the old Aces would be the ones more preferred! Feedback helped us to completely move over to our larger Phoenix Aces, so that we now can provide two Jokers, a blank face card and a special game card!
- The back design is modern and classy, not too fancy to draw suspicion
- The back design has a very visible but pretty well hidden oneway marking
- The backs where especially designed to hide additional information in the gaffed cards
- The Phoenix card case uses the traditional layout of the Bicycle card case, also there are NO tricks or information on the card case that the cards are optimized for magicians. So you are able to leave the cards on the table after your performance as a souvenir for your audience.
- The faces also have a well hidden, but very visible oneway marking, a unique feature of all Phoenix Decks.
- A lot of trick cards are already available like blank cards and double backers, marked decks and trick sets, the range of trick decks is constantly growing.